Sweet Toothy Cake Art 2010 / 2011 cake pricing - click here

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Orange Poppy Seed Muffin



This baking was done last week before we went for PD’s trip. I love to bake something simple and sweet for my husband and kids. Possibly everyday.. but well… I am a working mom occay!

Initially was planned to make choc mud cake. I’ve changed my mind 2 times coz short of certain ingredients. First a mud cake, then some choux paste, as Siti (my sweet officemate darling did said that she loves cream puff so much)

Rummage through my ingredients cabinet, when finally I decided on Orange Poppyseed Muffin instead.

At 10pm it was finished fast and I dunno why but my son so like the top part of it, left the rest to be finished by me and my husband.

For order of a minimum 25 pcs @ RM2.0/pcs of M size (delivery exclude)

Cheers..


No comments:

Post a Comment